Art Apprentice Online

Become an Artist

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm in Chicago at the SDP Convention!

I arrived at the convention hotel at about 2 pm. Unpacked and went to register. Got a huge welcome from Miho, SDPs ambassador for the Japanese and an SDP staff member. Then I went to the volunteer table and signed up to monitor a Batic class with artist Bonnie Jones on Friday. I bought a floral class with Sharon Hamilton off of the resale board and then shopped the SDP Boutique for a bit. I bought some fun towels, a polo shirt on clearance and an SDP key chain.  Now I'm tucked up in my room relaxing, LoL!







Here's a picture of my room and of some things from the SDP BOUTIQUE. Great prices especially with the 10% off coupon from the Decorative Painter magazine... I spent only $20.00!




No comments: