Art Apprentice Online

Become an Artist

Monday, April 20, 2015

I won the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Package!

So much fun attending the Happey Scrappers of Greencastle Indiana's annual Crop Out Cancer event. I was also invited to teach a mixed media class which was lots of fun!
I'll include some photos from my class!

My video is about learning to use my new Cricut Explore Air to make some cards with the Artfully Sent cartridge set from the Close to My Heart company...a great door prize I won at the crop. Laugh with me as I struggle with glue, stray dandelions and folding cardstock!



Here are some pictures of the cards:
                                      






During the crop event I haddecided to work on a watercolor design by Nedeen Masters that I had bought a couple of years ago and hadn't got around to painting. I'm not good at watercolor but it was fun to do !
                                                                             




These are pictures from my mixed media class that I taught on Monday at my SDP chapter Indy Decorative Artists, and at the Crop Out Cancer event with the Happy Scrappers.













1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks for sharing. I think I would need a lot of trials before I could get one even close to right You do good